🔥 This fire blanket features for the fiberglass cloth to quench and resist fire spread
Emergency Survival Military Style Blanket.
Fiberglass cloth blankets are fire retardant.
Fiberglass cloth, superior quenching effect.
Suitable to use for the kitchen, restaurant, office, warehouse, ship, car, construct, house, amusement building, gas station etc.
1. Remove the fire blanket by pulling down sharply on the tabs hanging from the bottom of the package. Fire blankets are generally stored in small bags with two tabs hanging down. Pulling on the tabs will quickly release the blanket, allowing for quick access in the event of an emergency.
2. Place the blanket over the fire. Once you have the blanket secured over your hands, place it over the flames. Do not throw it, but lay it down gently. Start with the nearside of the flames and move in. Throwing the bottom of the blanket on the far side first can cause flames to creep up over the blanket, worsening the situation.
3. Turn off any heat source, such as a stove burner. If the flame was started by any heat source, such as an oven, stove burner, or space heater, turn the heat source off. This will decrease the amount of time it takes for the fire to suffocate.
Expect some smoke to run through the blanket. This is normal. It is not a sign the blanket itself is on fire or not working properly.
4. Leave the blanket in place for at least 15 minutes. Leave the blanket at the heat source until flame is suffocated. This should take about 15 minutes. Do not attempt to move or touch the blanket until it's cool again.
5. Call the fire department. If you can't get the fire out yourself, you need emergency assistance. Even if you do get the fire out, you need to contact the fire department to make sure the flame is fully extinguished and there's no chance lingering embers or heat could cause another fire.
1 x Fire Blanket